community_header

Crafting From Beyond

By mandira pattnaik

Here’s something I want to confess: I’ve stopped trying. A curvier-beaked whale dies with a lump of plastic in its…

Fractured Lit 2021 Micro Contest Winners and Shortlist

By Fractured Lit

Huge thank you to judge Matthew Salesses for reading and choosing the winners. This was definitely one of our most…

2021 Best Small Fictions Nominations

By Fractured Lit

Endangered Species by Caroljean Gavin Things Never Stay Warm by María Alejandra Barrios  A Too Small Room by Yume Kitasei…

Fractured Lit 2021 Micro Contest Longlist

By Fractured Lit

I’m so proud of our team for reading so many micros! We’re so impressed by the sense of place, the…

2022 Best Microfiction Nominations

By Fractured Lit

2021 Fractured Lit Pushcart Nominations

By Fractured Lit
, ,

Lost Centuries by Shome Dasgupta Motherhood: A Hexaptych by Candace Hartsuyker Nothing the Wind Might Sting by Edie Patterson A…

the 2021 fractured lit flash fiction prize shortlist

By Fractured Lit

We’re so excited to announce the 25 titles on our shortlist! We’ll announce the winners’ titles in the next few…

the 2021 fractured lit flash fiction prize longlist

By Fractured Lit

We’re so excited to announce the 52 titles of our longlist! The submissions we received were so original, exciting, and…

the 2021 fractured lit Anthology prize shortlist

By Fractured Lit

We’re so excited to announce the 34 titles of our shortlist! These stories are so good we’ve decided to publish…

the 2021 fractured lit Anthology prize longlist

By Fractured Lit

We’re so excited to announce the 62 titles of our longlist! The submissions we received were so resonant, engaging, and…

Submit Your Stories

Always free. Always open. Professional rates.